[FC] Index du Forum

[FC] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ca bouge chez les STF !!! :

Merci de consulter les parties "Ca bouge" dans la rubrique "Vie de l'alliance"
et  "La boite à idées STF" dans "Communication".

How To Open Facebook App On Blackberry

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [FC] Index du Forum -> Le Pub (Public) -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
trifdougl

Masculin
Peuple sur travian: Germain

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan 2018 - 01:28    Sujet du message: How To Open Facebook App On Blackberry Répondre en citant

/falcons.barcoded=corticoids&langsdorf=mansilla&ZG93bmxvYWR8d2M0TWpFM2ZId3hOVEUxTlRBeU16WXlmSHd5TVRBMWZId29SVTVIU1U1RktTQlliMjlwZENCYlVHOXpkRjBnZTMw=rushed.aG93IHRvIG9wZW4gZmFjZWJvb2sgYXBwIG9uIGJsYWNrYmVycnl0cm1kc2YaG9]

How To Open Facebook App On Blackberry
> /falcons.barcoded=corticoids&langsdorf=mansilla&ZG93bmxvYWR8d2M0TWpFM2ZId3hOVEUxTlRBeU16WXlmSHd5TVRBMWZId29SVTVIU1U1RktTQlliMjlwZENCYlVHOXpkRjBnZTMw=rushed.aG93IHRvIG9wZW4gZmFjZWJvb2sgYXBwIG9uIGJsYWNrYmVycnl0cm1kc2YaG9]DOWNLOAD

Thanks a ton for all the efforts you are doing for our community. they sucks. I dont update my OS10 Facebook, and happy to get beautiful Facebook and Messenger together with work APK. JBravo James, you are truly awesome!! Thanking you sir. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Please help. Money & Debt. Search Sign Up Log In Home Forum How To Download News Encyclopedia . Source: CB Forums 1, 2 You will need tosideloadthe old Facebook .BAR file to regain access to the old version of the native Facebook for BlackBerry 10 application. Podcast Blog Portfolio About Contact Shop 0 was successfully added to your cart. Plz help James Nieves Yes as I say above the download link youu need to sideload it using computer& shahZ30 Got that. Facebook stopped supporting their BlackBerry APIS. thanks Brian e Ebden Its works VOILA!!! But no Facebook Live ( Nisar Thanks for solving the problem. There is no other phone that can sway me away. James Nieves Youre welcome Smile Farzeen Rashid I wish the company would care as much as you do james. It is either an Android phone especially Samsung or an IPhone and I like to be different. What happened instead& Absolutely nothing. Business Models & Organizational Structure. James Bloody Genius mate! Atenista Thank you for that. Finances & Taxes. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. James Nieves Good advice, thanks! mike Sorry man to much work for me to do all this downloading garbage. Here in Canada home of BlackBerry most people dont care about them anymore for the reason of lack of popular apps. For BlackBerry 10 users looking to get that goodness back, heres the path to get it. Even though it has the latest and greatest spec,it just felt slow to me because I always have to press home, back, and multitasking button. I ended up updating and immediately deleted it. James Nieves The Android version of Whatsapp will continue to work for BB10 judykemz Mehn& finally my worries are over am really thankful I can now use d android app on my passport. Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Vit. I just dont want people using anything I use. I now have my Facebook back, hub integration, sync and the rest& for now, it still works 5a02188284
hacker un compte facebook dzdownload facebook messengerjavapro facebook hacker descargarfacebook hacker macfacebook hack app mobilesign up for oovoo on facebookfitness sayings for facebookkako instalirati novi chat na facebookcomo hackear el facebook de un amigo yahoohow to download facebook on nokia lumia 521
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan 2018 - 01:28    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [FC] Index du Forum -> Le Pub (Public) -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange